Archive for October 2011
CONSCIOUSLY LIVING, CONSCIOUSLY LOVING
- Are you consciously aware of your choices?
- Do you find yourself reacting to life, or responding to life?
- Would you like more vitality, joy and inner peace?
Please join me for The Light Beam Hour with my special guest Dawn James, international speaker and author, as she shares her personal life changing event that taught her how to live consciously and love life no matter what your circumstance.
In this interview, Dawn helps us to:
- Understand the difference between making conscious and unconscious choices
- Learn how to find inner peace, in the midst of external chaos
- The power of forgiveness as a doorway to living in love
- How to create more joyful moments and less stressful moments in your life
Listen to the REPLAY here:
Dawn James, a former corporate executive, became a writer, speaker and sound healer following a near death experience in 2003. When she returned to the physical world, she was gifted with knowledge about spirituality, vibrational frequency, higher consciousness and the ability to facilitate healing within herself and others. She realized that she needed to live consciously and utilize the spiritual gifts she had received. As a result she is sharing her knowledge and passion for living with less stress, better health and more harmony through her new book “Raise Your Vibration, Transform Your Life” as well as teleseminars, workshops and lectures held across North America.
Dawn’s website www.raiseyourvibration.ca